Summary of Brief:
Design, production and management of a 2165m2 exhibition booth at the annual EASD congress (one of Europe’s largest scientific congresses) to highlight and promote the work of a family of companies in the field of diabetes care.
What we did:
- Developed a concept for the booth to ensure that three individual companies sitting under the umbrella company were given equal prominence at this key congress.
- Designed and built the exhibition booth.
- Designed and produced all printed and digital content.
- Researched and sourced giveaways.
- Sourced and managed hostess provision.
- Sourced and managed on booth catering.
- Liaised with client teams within all three separate companies sitting under the main company umbrella throughout the process.
“A big thank you to you and your great team. It’s been some crazy last few weeks in preparation, last minute changes and challenges and we recognise that you have been absolutely amazing in responding to our needs. Needless to say the end result was great, we received really good feedback from customers and even competitors!”
“Hats off to you, you all did a phenomenal job.”