Summary of Brief:
Create six eLearning modules based on existing training materials to raise awareness of Parkinson’s disease, advance disease management, and convey the benefits of a specific Parkinson’s disease drug. Modules to include extensive and detailed MoAs, an exploration of different therapies, and a variety of knowledge checks.
What we did:
- Researched neurological science to transform complex paragraphs into scientifically relevant content that also included accurate animations and medical illustrations.
- Mapped out best workflow methodologies and navigational flow tailored to the specialist audience.
- Created a site map and features list.
- Rewrote and reformatted the existing content into an eLearning friendly format, ensuring the hierarchy of information was maintained and making it more easily digestible.
- Created a visual identity, designing and producing bespoke design elements.
- Designed and set up bespoke templates.
- Created multiple animations to explain complex diagrams.
- Used a wide variety of interactive elements to keep the learner engaged throughout.
- Combined a presentation structure with gamification elements to maximise learning opportunities.
- Incorporated clickable contents pages to allow users to navigate through and direct their own learning.
- Designed and built six SCORM compliant custom modules of varying lengths.