Summary of Brief:
Make existing internal policy training more engaging, memorable and measurable. As the client had strict guidelines around its visual identity, we were challenged to come up with designs that were intuitive and engaging yet still adhered to brand rules.
What we did:
- Transformed four very serious policy documents into eLearning modules that could be accessed, shared and measured via an existing Learning Management System (LMS) using a combination of clever user Interface design, an understanding of learning principles and our vast experience in storytelling.
- Created supporting materials including PowerPoint presentations and videos to ensure we appealed to a range of learning styles.
- Following approval of our design concept, designed and programmed the modules, one by one.
- Created several navigation mechanisms and used colour coding, simple interactivity and ‘human’ imagery to keep the learner on track.
- Used custom code and complex multiple layers to create a seamless flow that aimed to keep the user captive for as long as possible.
- Incorporated enhanced interactivity such as sliders, drag and drop answer boxes, knowledge checks and buttons to provide a solution that was unique — ensuring the interface was message lead and not overly complicated.
- Included a voiceover track throughout the entire programme so the user could select the option to listen in whilst watching to aid their learning.
“Please pass on a BIG thanks to the entire OSP team for the great work… for their tenacity and often having to deal with frustrations and challenges but delivering with style and in time!”
“On behalf of the Grant Governance Team, I would like to express my great gratitude to you all for making it happen. This eLearning is beautifully designed and very well animated. It is very easy and intuitive to use. I believe the grant champions will feel the same way as I do.”