Summary of Brief:
Develop and design a set of brand guidelines and a suite of logos to ensure brand identity is maintained across all of the organisation’s marketing collateral for the “nerve centre for the whole of the Life Sciences sector” in Wales.
What we did:
- Attended several of the client’s Task and Finish meetings to discuss brand objectives.
- Developed a host of ideas for initial review by the Board.
- Produced a clear and cohesive pitch document with decisive reasoning for each of the creatives.
- Crafted a Tone of Voice for the Hub and worked with the client to develop core values and key messages.
- Designed all brand elements including typeface, design style, brand terminology and photography style.
- Designed a suite of logos to cover every possible application.
- Designed and produced a set of brand guidelines.
“It was really good working with such professionals all across your team and we would love to work with you again in connection with the Hub.”