What we did:
- Reviewed the company’s current website and reported back a number of suggested improvements that could be made — all of which were well received!
- Proposed a custom-built Content Management System (CMS), rather than an off-the-shelf CMS, to allow for easy adoption.
- Designed a site plan for client discussion and approval.
- Created flat designs for approval before beginning any actual coding work and, once approved, simultaneously built the front-end of the site at the same time as developing the custom CMS.
- As part of the design process, developed some MoA illustrations to complement a series of pre-existing videos.
- Collaborated with the company’s New York based PR agency who provided the content, working together behind the scenes to develop the new site, leaving our client to get on with their day job.
- Completed the site for launch four months after our initial meeting with the client.
“The site looks great – thank you for your hard work over the last few months. It was a pleasure working with you all.”