Summary of Brief:
Develop a brand for a new Wales-based neurological charity aiming to raise funds to build a new treatment centre in south Wales that would be self-funded, with any profits raised funding research into neurological diseases.
What we did:
- Developed a branding survey for every member of the Senior Management Team to complete individually — to provide us with an understanding of the planned vision for the charity.
- Analysed the survey findings and undertook competitor and market landscape research.
- Designed and hosted a bespoke branding workshop for the Board of Directors.
- Developed the brand identity, crafting a set of values, a Tone of Voice, and a vision for the charity.
- Drafted a set of key messages to help the charity stand out in the highly competitive third sector.
- Designed an impactful logo, in keeping with the charity’s new brand identity.
- Created an informative investors’ deck to help the team gain momentum and interest in the charity.
“Just a quick note to say thanks so much for the workshop yesterday. I know we all found it an extremely helpful and challenging session. I am sure your support is going to have a profound effect on the creation and effectiveness of our new charity.”
“It looks perfect. I absolutely love the colouring and logo and how you have brought everything together. Simply wow!”