Summary of Brief:
Design and creation of a high-quality post-event 210-page hardcover book based on presentation slides used during The Royal Mint Coin Knowledge Forum. To be provided to all event attendees.
What we did:
- Participated in an initial briefing and reviewed The Royal Mint’s internal brand guidelines.
- Worked up suggestions for possible design of the book layout.
- Presented the client with a series of design concepts for the book and then developed the chosen design.
- On receipt of all slides, input all the content into the pre-approved and designed layout.
- On completion of the event, incorporated any last minute changes to the slide content — ensuring the content was still relevant in book format.
- Proofed all content extensively to ensure the book was accurate and true to the presentations given at the event.
- Sourced a specialist printer to ensure we met the high print specifications required (e.g. use of specialist pantone metallic inks).
“The books are great, thank you — good job!”