Summary of Brief:
Create an awareness campaign to support the relaunch, increase membership levels across J&J globally, and to help raise awareness of the Women’s Leadership Inclusion (WLI) group’s updated objectives and highlight the benefits it can provide.
This project focused on devising an advertising concept and designing a host of materials to support the concept, including posters, videos, social content, and flyers for employee welcome packs.
Our proposed campaign concept needed to be truly inclusive and should not exclude men or patronise women. Any output created also had to match the previously developed brand guidelines.
What we did:
- Researched the market and reviewed key benefits of the WLI and the communication strategy currently being rolled out within J&J, ahead of brainstorming creative concepts.
- Mapped conceptual ideas to discuss initial thoughts and key considerations.
- Scamped up ideas, before presenting six concepts to the wider OSP team during an all hands meeting, where feedback was given and discussed at length.
- Further developed four of the initial creative ideas in order to produce a shortlist incorporated within an easy to understand, impactful presentation for J&J that explained the concept rationales in detail.
- Presented all campaign image mock-ups to J&J.
- Confirmed J&J’s preferred concept which we then worked up into a series of advertising campaigns, initially taking the form of an internally placed series of posters.
- Developed a campaign concept titled ‘More Than A Woman‘, inspired by the recent International Women’s Day campaign #pushforprogress. This idea played on the ongoing global conversation about gender equality and women’s rights following the launch of the #MeToo and #TimesUp movements — aiming to move beyond conversations and push for real change.
- Designed and produced a host of marketing collateral for internal use worldwide.